huhtala Index du Forum

huhtala
Macdonald

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Former dancer Elaine MacDonald in dire need

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    huhtala Index du Forum -> huhtala -> huhtala
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
connorcruise123

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 08:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Former dancer Elaine MacDonald in dire need Répondre en citant

Hello,

Yesterday was a national holiday in the UK and unusually I caught the BBC lunchtime news, where I watched a depressing piece about how spending cuts are impacting on people in need of care. The person interviewed on the programme was a wheelchair bound lady introduced as former ballerina Elaine MacDonald. She desperately requires assistance to enable her to remain in her own home, but the cuts mean that no help is available.
Elaine MacDonald was originally a stalwart of Western Theatre Ballet which went on to become Scottish Ballet and I also remember that she danced with the New London Ballet for a short time. She was a great favourite with choreographers of her time, notably Peter Darrell and I believe John Neumeier also created a role for her. It is terribly sad to see her being so cruelly neglected by the authorities, though I am aware that the policy of cuts the present government is pursuing is harming the poor and vulnerable disproportionately and Ms MacDonald is just one of many that are suffering to satisfy political ideology.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.ballet-dance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34939
Business video marketing company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 08:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    huhtala Index du Forum -> huhtala -> huhtala Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation